[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Thu Sep 17 23:26:03 UTC 2015

I'm actually interested in subjective answers to this question. That is:

Does the respondent feel that they are (not) engaged?

Having said that, now that we're adopting a census-like approach, it makes
sense to ask the respondent for more detail about their "position" in the
community (ATC, PTL, TC etc). I will add those questions, thanks for
pushing me to it.

Roland