[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Sep 16 00:08:51 UTC 2015

That is the Next Step, at least as far as the work plan for the group is
concerned.

We're establishing a baseline view of the community. From that we may learn
new things about the community that change our focus areas (or not) at
which point we can start thinking about what to actually do.

Hopefully we can garner input on what we can do through forums like this,
sessions at the summit etc.

Roland.