[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Courtney Ferry cferry at carpathia.com
Thu Sep 3 15:16:40 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy,

There are pretty good instructions for using IRC on the OpenStack Wiki
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC and Freenode site
https://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml.
And a tutorial here: http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html

If you have questions that aren't covered there, please let me know.  I'm
happy to do an IRC walk through, if needed.

Courtney

--

Courtney Coulson Ferry
Solutions Engineer

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.