[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Alexis Lee lxsli at hpe.com
Thu Sep 3 13:02:30 UTC 2015

Jessica Murillo said on Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 08:52:25PM -0500:
> For example:  #iamopenstack

I like that, similar to #ilooklikeanengineer, this normalises diversity
more than it highlights. It's concise too.

I wouldn't use "OS" in any hashtag, Anne Gentle posted on the mailing
list about not using OS to mean OpenStack a while back.

Great idea Niki!

Alexis (lxsli)
--
Nova developer, Hewlett-Packard Limited.
Registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HN.