[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Jessica Murillo jessicak at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 3 01:52:25 UTC 2015

Hi Niki - I love the idea of a social media/ hashtag campaign to promote
awareness.

The only suggestion I have is to propose we make it more inclusive of
broader groups in the OpenStack community.

For example:  #iamopenstack

Would like to her other comments as well...

Jessica Murillo
jessicak at us.ibm.com
Mobile Phone: 512-970-8466