[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:45:27 UTC 2015

I realize the number provided on etherpad is toll free. But I would need an
access code for India.

Also, a little introduction: I'm Mahati. I currently work for Intel,
contributing to OpenStack-Swift. I was previously an intern of Outreachy
program (Dec 2014 - Mar 2015) and worked on a feature development in Swift.

Thanks!
Mahati