[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Sep 2 14:43:27 UTC 2015

The team that has put together the kick-off meeting decided on a voice call as being a more approachable vehicle than IRC.

People who are new to IRC, Gerrit, etc. can find those tools difficult to configure and run, and by using IRC we could make it more challenging for people to participate.

Thanks
Carol