[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Sep 2 05:40:05 UTC 2015

Ideally anywhere that might have an OpenStack community. I know we have
active communities in:

- Australia
- NZ
- India,
- China (incl HK)
- Taiwan
- Japan
- Vietnam
- Singapore
- Vietnam
- South Africa
- Kenya
- Some of the Gulf States

The countries where a user group exists would be a good guide. I expect
most conf-call providers to have widespread toll-free access, although a
provider with toll-free coverage in some of the developing nations might be
harder.

Roland