[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Sep 2 00:15:33 UTC 2015

The existing data is being handled by another sub-team on the Diversity WG.
I'm certainly keen to see it, but getting it isn't my focus.

Regarding the opt-out capability, my intent is that every question is
optional. The survey itself will require a one page intro where we address
this and other privacy related issues.

Roland