[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 1 15:53:14 UTC 2015

I had sent this to a smaller section of the group but it deals with how the University of California asks the gender question and also includes sexual orientation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/28/university-california-offers-six-choices-for-gender-identity/

We may be able to get a hold of their survey as a possible guideline.

Amy Marrich (spotz)