[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue Sep 1 09:47:33 UTC 2015

That's the doc. Thanks for the input Alexis.

I was undecided on whether survey fatigue would set in with a long survey.
I'm happy to hear other opinions on optimal survey length. With extra
length I would also like to include questions on the importance of
diversity to respondents and perhaps to even ask them rate the diversity
related programs to date.

On the the second point, I was unaware of this term. Thanks for pointing it
out. I'll go so some reading and get back to you.

Roland