[OpenStack Foundation] #WeAreOpenStack

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Oct 22 16:09:00 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

At the OpenStack Summit Tokyo, we are kicking off a social media initiative to promote diversity and inclusivity within the OpenStack community. This idea was developed by the Women of OpenStack, and we encourage everyone in the community, even if you aren’t able to attend the Summit, to join in!

To participate, use the hashtag #WeAreOpenStack on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to show what the OpenStack community means to you. Posts can include pictures of you with fellow community members or your perspective of being a part of the community.

The OpenStack Summit Tokyo is simply going to be the launch of this hashtag, but after the Summit, continue to use the hashtag at different OpenStack events, including OpenStack Days, meetups and even day-to-day activities with your fellow Stackers.

Cheers,
Allison