[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Directions from Tokyo Airport to OpenStack Summit

James Bottomley jbottomley at odin.com
Mon Oct 19 21:55:52 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 17:47 -0400, matt wrote:
> We might want to address how to get yen.  many ATM cards don't work in many
> machines in japan ( for the US, 7 elevens appear to work awesome ).  Also
> Japan shuts down ATMs at night.  This can present some problems for the
> unprepared.

There are Citi ATMs at each airport.  Usually outside the arrivals doors
(the one at Narita is on the right as you exit the customs hall, I can't
remember where the one at Haneda is).  They take most foreign ATM cards.

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_12.html
http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/premises/service/bank.htm

The airport ones are 24h

James