[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack India Online Meetup : Foundation Support

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Oct 16 07:46:11 UTC 2015

Hi Swapnil,

Please allow me to introduce you to Kavit Munshi, our OpenStack
Ambassador in India, and one of the leaders of the user group there :)

Kavit has a wide range of contacts with people all over the country from
South to North - so a really great guy to know to get plugged in to the
community.

@Kavit, could you talk with Swapnil about how to fit more online
activities into the Indian User Group?

Regards,