[OpenStack Foundation] Foundation help running a developer survey?

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Thu Oct 15 00:31:41 UTC 2015

Robert,

We've taken a look at the survey builder and I believe it will be a
great fit for your needs. We need to do some light lifting to get the
reporting tools working for a different survey type, but other than
that, we should be good to go.

Do you have an idea of timeline for the new survey? I'd be happy to set
up a call/IRC to discuss additional details.

Thanks!
--
Jimmy McArthur / Tipit.net <http://Tipit.net><jimmy at tipit.net>
m: 512.965.4846