[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] 10/15 Team Meeting Agenda and Logistics

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Oct 13 16:48:33 UTC 2015

Hi Team - We are on for our meeting this week, hope to see you on IRC.

Logistics
October 15, 2015: Thursday 1700 UTC
IRC Channelː #openstack-diversity
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStackDiversity.15

Agenda
*       Review Jonathan Bryce's email response on Code of Conduct Escalation Handling - Any follow-on questions or proposals?
*       Status on Code of Conduct Proposed Changes - Amy Marrich
*       TC to review the CoC change https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/CoC and reporting guide
*       Board needs to approve the changes and expansion
*       A dedicated space for the CoC needs to be created
*       A Code of Conduct committe needs to be created for the OpenStack community
*       Review & Improve Tokyo Messaging - This will be final review
o       https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Diversity_WG_Tokyo_Messaging
*       Review content outline for Diversity Session
o       Diversity Session: http://sched.co/49vq
o       Outline included in the etherpad link above
*       Review agenda for Working Group Session in Tokyo
o       Work Group Session: http://sched.co/4Ffq
o       Agenda included in the etherpad link above
*       Diversity Targets Discussion - Sara Brumfield
o       Review research for diversity targets:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A2df17_apuohR5F-LWXPT-pGJMAz_b95w8YXJl2Gozk/edit?usp=sharing
*       Sara Brumfield has taken the action item of (attempting to) turn these (and any others) into formal targets for the meeting in 2 weeks (10/15)
*       Survey Data Review Discussion
o       Want to setup a call for people to discuss results and what/how we want to use the data at the summit.
o       Doodle link: http://doodle.com/poll/27wbnym3b3n284wv
*       Opens

Thanks
Carol