[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] October 12 Meeting Agenda and Logistics

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Oct 12 14:29:41 UTC 2015

Hi Team - We're on for our team meeting today. Talk with you then.
Thanks
Carol

Logistics
*       Monday October 12, 1900 - 2000 UTC (10/12/15, Noon Pacific)
*       Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_10_12_15
*       Access: (888) 875-9370, Bridge: 3; Passcode: 1278598

Agenda
*       Roll Call
*       Diversity WG Update - Egle, Carol, others
*       Hashtag social media campaign, #WeAreOpenStack Update - Allison, Claire
*       Tokyo Planning
o       Tools Learning and Networking Lunch Breaks - Update - Emily, Amy
o       Tokyo Mentoring Plans - Allison
o       Tokyo Monday Reception Plans
o       Breakfast Working Session - Jessica
o       Women's Guide to the OpenStack Summit - Tamara Johnston, Claire
o       Draft of Women of Openstack 'friendly face' at Summit mail
*       Opens - All