[OpenStack Foundation] Foundation help running a developer survey?

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Thu Oct 8 04:00:20 UTC 2015

It's increasingly sounding like we need a strategy in place for gathering
and refreshing data from the community. We have related problems with
response rates and survey burnout that we need to address if we are to
attempt broader data gathering.

Perhaps we should be finding ways to solicit feedback other than email,
where appropriate.

​​
Roland