[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Oct 1 23:01:47 UTC 2015

Works for me!

From: Roland Chan [mailto:roland at aptira.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:59 PM
To: Barrett, Carol L
Cc: Lauren Sell; Tom Fifield; foundation at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Nope! ;) But then again I've been reading diversity surveys rather a lot recently.

I like the survey. Sorry I didn't make the meeting, but I'm happy to run the survey as it stands.

Roland Chan
Aptira - Asia Pacific’s leading provider of OpenStack
Direct/mobile: +61 4 28 28 48 58
General enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333
Australia toll free: 1800 APTIRA
Website aptira.com<http://aptira.com>