[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] April 2 OpenStack Board meeting call for agenda items; Board packet materials due by Monday March 30th.

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Mar 29 00:25:58 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-28 16:43:21 -0400 (-0400), Monty Taylor wrote:
[...]
> one of the reasons we have a foundation staff is so that there can
> be people who CAN make value judgments on a day to day basis as to
> where to orient the foundations efforts.
[...]

Indeed, this was my primary reason for accepting a position on the
OpenStack Foundation staff.

While I have incidental or anecdotal acknowledgement from
individuals on the impact of my efforts, I welcome broader feedback
on my efficacy as a servant of the community along with whatever
criticism (constructive or otherwise) anyone feels willing to share.

A poll of the membership may not paint a particularly complete
picture of our alignment with community needs, but it seems to me
like a reasonable place to start.
--
Jeremy Stanley