[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] April 2 OpenStack Board meeting call for agenda items; Board packet materials due by Monday March 30th.

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Mar 27 11:46:10 UTC 2015

Agreed.

A separate survey is exactly what I had in mind, directly to membership.

As I said I can volunteer to make this happen also.

> On Mar 27, 2015, at 6:43 AM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:
>
> The target for the user survey should be those using OpenStack (i.e. deployers, application developers and consumers of OpenStack clouds). The scope for feedback on the MB/TC/... should be all members of the foundation (including the OpenStack developers themselves).
>
> Thus, I would not be in favour of including these questions into the user survey.
>
> Tim

>>> 8  9  10
>>> 2: How satisfied were you that the board met goal Y in 2014? 1  2  3
>>> 4  5
>>> 6  7  8  9  10
>>> 3: How satisfied were you that the board met goal Z in 2014? 1  2  3
>>> 4  5

>>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/2Apr2015BoardMee