[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] April 2 OpenStack Board meeting call for agenda items; Board packet materials due by Monday March 30th.

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Mar 27 11:43:52 UTC 2015

The target for the user survey should be those using OpenStack (i.e. deployers, application developers and consumers of OpenStack clouds). The scope for feedback on the MB/TC/... should be all members of the foundation (including the OpenStack developers themselves).

Thus, I would not be in favour of including these questions into the user survey.

Tim