[OpenStack Foundation] Items to add to this weeks BoD meeting agenda

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Tue Mar 3 01:34:55 UTC 2015

Hi Kavit,

The transparency topics fall within the the transparency committee.  Let's have that committee take those items.

I added your committee proposal to the agenda.  Since your request came in today (Monday) and with everyone traveling I don't know how many will have seen your request before arriving at the meeting tomorrow so I labeled it as a discussion.
Thanks,
AlanClark