[OpenStack Foundation] Invitation to Drinks at Bar 10, Westin New York in Times Square

Simon Anderson simon at dreamhost.com
Mon Mar 2 17:43:26 UTC 2015

OpenStackers one and all,

The next OpenStack Foundation Board meeting is tomorrow Tuesday March 3rd
in New York, and I wanted to invite any OpenStack community members
(developers, business folks, TC members and Board members) to Happy Hour
drinks on me and DreamHost at Bar 10 in the Westin New York at Times Square
from 5pm-6.30pm this evening.

Address of the Westin is 270 West 43rd Street, New York. It's that bright
colorful building among many other bright colorful signs and buildings...

I know this is short notice, but it would be great to meet up and chat with
a group of Big Apple OpenStackers and any other community members in town,
so we can take some input and energy into this important Board meeting
where we have some deep dive strategy discussions on the agenda!

I do not have a reserved space at Bar 10, so just show up and find me and
I'll have a credit card behind the bar!

Best,
Simon Anderson
CEO