[OpenStack Foundation] First diversity working group notes

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Fri Jun 26 14:41:05 UTC 2015

Hello Roland,

While we want to be as inclusive as possible, we need to make we do not alienate people that are already participating and voted for best times. The times we will select will not be set in stone- they can be reviewed and changed as the number of people participating grows and changes.

Based on the discussion at the last meeting, we will have two meeting times: North America oriented time and Asia oriented meeting time. If you do not think this is sufficient, please present a proposal that you think would be better.

Thank you,
Egle