[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-dev] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:34:37 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there plans afoot to add support to switch on stackforge/ec2-api
> in devstack? add tempest tests etc? CI Would go a long way in
> alleviating concerns i think.

I would encourage DevStack support to be implemented as an external plugin
in the stackforge repo directly if they want to do the integration.  This
would allow local devstack runs to use it directly even if it doesn't get
in to the CI gate.

Most of the EC2 exercises in DevStack are broken and I plan to go ahead and
remove them soon, plus disabling n-crt and n-obj which both only exist to
support euca2ools bundling.

dt

--

Dean Troyer