[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-dev] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Alexandre Levine alevine at cloudscaling.com
Fri Jan 30 20:07:32 UTC 2015

Tim,

We sure we can fix it and we know how. The only problem is to somehow
get a hand with reviewing and approvals speed? Is there any remedy for
this? I've asked Michael already above in the thread, but I don't
presume that it's possible even to allow one of us to become core
reviewer for EC2 part of the nova? Or is it?

Best regards,
   Alex Levine