[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-dev] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Alexandre Levine alevine at cloudscaling.com
Fri Jan 30 19:27:16 UTC 2015

Michael,

Our team can take the effort. We're the ones doing the stackforge EC2
API and we can maintain the nova's EC2 in acceptable state for the time
being as well.
If you can give us any permissions and leverage to not just contribute
fixes and tests but also have a say in approval of those (maybe to just
one of us) then it'll be fast. Otherwise it'll happen in due time but
our previous attempts to contribute some fixes for EC2 API in nova took
usually more than half a year to get through.

Best regards
   Alex Levine