[OpenStack Foundation] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Jan 30 01:15:16 UTC 2015

There is an ec2 bug tag in launchpad. I would link to it except I am
writing this offline. I will fix that later today.

However I think what we've shown is that moving this code out of nova is
the future. I would like to see someone come up with a plan to transition
users to the stackforge project. That seems the best way forward at this
point.

Thanks,
Michael