[OpenStack Foundation] Bylaws amendments approved

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri Jan 16 20:05:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The recent election included 3 amendments to our Bylaws that needed to be voted on by the Individual Members of the Foundation. There are more details about the amendments on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/2014ProposedBylawsAmendment

All 3 amendments were approved in the election and we successfully reached the 25% quorum of eligible voters needed to make the vote valid. Full results are available on the 2015 election results page: https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=4465BagptIqcEjm73VjmEpTk

Thank you very much to everyone for the strong participation that enabled us to move these important changes forward.

Jonathan