[OpenStack Foundation] Fwd: [Foundation Board] March3Boardmeeting; call for agenda items.

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Tue Feb 24 10:31:41 UTC 2015

To clarify a bit. The Directors receive a different webex url than the attendees.  Directors join the meeting as participants. Everyone else joins as attendees. This saves us time at the start of the meeting plus gives us other webex capabilities. Mixing the emails with callin information in the past has proven to be confusing to some.

>>> "Alan Clark" <aclark at suse.com> 02/24/2015 03:00 >>>
Because as I said I was going to add more context and information aka call in information and I wanted an email specifically adressed to the directors . No secret conspiracy. Just direct addressing.

And yes I get your openness argument.

>>> "Tristan Goode" <tristan at aptira.com> 02/24/2015 02:45 >>>
Why a "similar" email? Why not just use the Foundation list up front, I thought that what's the board agreed to do quite some time back for all but the. Ost sensitive of issues?
Tristan @ Aptira from mobile.
Direct/mobile: +61 400 399 211

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 1:34 AM -0800, "Alan Clark" <aclark at suse.com> wrote:

I was drafting a similar email to the foundation when you forwarded this one so I will not bother finishing it.  It would have contained a bit more context. And it would have been courteous to ask me to forward or post.
Call in information for the March 3 board meeting was posted to the mailing list a couple weeks ago. Additional notices from webex will be posted this week, the day before the meeting and again  30 minutes prior 5o the start of the meeting. Call in information is also listed on the wiki agenda page.I would ask that you participate by phone if possible as this meeting room has limited seating.  Ew york tends to have smaller rooms. If you do want to attend in person please let me know by Friday so that I can plan

-------- Original message --------From: Tristan Goode <tristan at aptira.com> Date:02/23/2015  8:17 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: foundation at lists.openstack.org Cc:  Subject: [OpenStack Foundation] Fwd: [Foundation Board] March 3 Board meeting; call for agenda items.

>>> "Tristan Goode"  02/23/2015 20:17 >>>
Forwarding this to the Foundation list where it should have been sent.
What do the community want us to put on the agenda?

Tristan @ Aptira from mobile.
Direct/mobile: +61 400 399 211