[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack Foundation 2014 Annual Report

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Fri Feb 6 00:36:50 UTC 2015

Check out the OpenStack Foundation 2014 Annual report.
https://www.openstack.org/assets/reports/osf-annual-report-2014.pdf

The report highlights a sampling of community statistics for 2014 as well as short recap from the OpenStack Board, the Foundation staff and various committees.   The report provides great insight into the growth we have experienced as a Foundation while providing a summmary of some of the 2014 decisions, activities and actions.

It'll be great to have these reports on file over the years so that we will be able to look back over time and see how the Foundation has grown and changed.

Thanks,

AlanClark