[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Women of OpenStack] Kick-off Meeting Info

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Fri Aug 28 15:12:00 UTC 2015

Re this:

Women of OpenStack

September 2, 2015

18:00 UTC

We will use a voice line for this call:

 Access: (888) 875-9370, Bridge: 3; Passcode: 1278598

"I understand the foundation has sponsored a female diversity intern that
probably cant dial this US freecall number. What number should she call?"

"As with all OpenStack meetings, we must provide equal access to all
foundation members, even those outside the US".

Cheers

Tristan