[OpenStack Foundation] Current state of CLA conversation?

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Fri Apr 3 15:17:12 UTC 2015

On 04/03/2015 06:38 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> Those 5 lines of code fix a Nova live migration scenario. Because of the
> CLA that fix is unlikely to land in Kilo.
>
> Is there an update on where the foundation stands on the CLA?

That reminds me, I need to make a blog post about the survey I ran last
year on CLA usage in FLOSS projects. The data is publicly available here:

https://github.com/allisonrandal/contrib-policy-survey

There are some visualizations in the graphs/ directory. Probably the
most useful is the display of developer's willingness to contribute
under various contribution policies:

https://github.com/allisonrandal/contrib-policy-survey/blob/master/graphs/future.png

Allison