[OpenStack Foundation] Supporting materials from board meetings

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Sun Sep 21 20:15:48 UTC 2014

Since much of the material is developed within the working groups it's already publicly available, but if one is not part of the work effort the reports may take effort to find.  (For example Jonathan posted to the Foundation list, topics DefCore, mid-cycle meetups, bylaws were created as part of the DefCore workgroup materials. )

I'll let those preparing reports for the next meeting know so that get their approval. I don't want to surprise anyone.  We also need to make sure that the people preparing the reports know so that they can include explanatory material or references as needed.

As you noted, we can't post them until Jonathan posts the summary. And as I am sure is understood, I won't post any materials that would be intended for the Executive sessions and are of sensitive nature.

Also something to think about, we need to ensure that people reading the reports understand that the reports do not represent the results of the board meeting nor opinions or decisions of the board. I am a bit concerned that by posting with the summary we could create such confusion.

AlanClark