[OpenStack Foundation] Today's WSJ article

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri May 16 17:03:14 UTC 2014

Board & Stff,

I've seen (and heard) a lot about this; however, I'm not clear about the follow-up?

Are we calling a special board meeting (I'd support that) to discuss or is the Foundation crafting a response?

Rob