[OpenStack Foundation] Today's WSJ article

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Wed May 14 13:07:06 UTC 2014

Board members et al,

As usual, I am not a lawyer. However, given the overtones of antitrust concern in this article, if other board members and/or foundation staff feel that we should discuss this, I would ask that we schedule a quick board-coffee-meeting. We need to avoid any walking quorums, and we also need to instruct Jonathan and foundation staff with a clear response. This is not a topic where I feel it would be appropriate for Alan to represent the board.

Joshua

Sent from my iPhone