[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] Kickoff Meeting - The Enterprise Readiness effort April 30th 10am pacificfoundation-board at lists.openstack.org

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:59:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just a quick question on this enterprise readiness effort.

I do have lots of interest on this effort. Working as Korea Telecom's next
generation cloud platform project lead, I have been facing many concerns
and obstacles, especially for internal private cloud adoption case. And..
I do want to share those experiences with the community.

Is there any formal process on participating in this initiative?
Unfortunately, I am not attending tje summit this time.

Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Team Lead, Cloud Platform Dev.
KT

2014. 5. 5. 오후 11:31에 "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com>님이 작성: