[OpenStack Foundation] Listing director "class" on our web site

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Thu Aug 28 23:04:13 UTC 2014

Michael,

The list exists here: http://www.openstack.org/blog/tag/elections/

I believe this was discussed at some point and, since we are all supposed to represent OpenStack not our companies, was not included.  I'm not taking a position, just trying to recall the discussion.

Rob