[OpenStack Foundation] [Openstack] Making the Hong Kong Summit as inclusive as possible

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 21 18:53:10 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

>  ** **
>
> Lauren,****
>
> ** **
>
> Great…. Can the ‘Report Harrassment’ section have an explicit e-mail
> address such as reportharassment at opentack.org. It would be useful to keep
> the barrier for reporting problems low as some people may not know how to
> find a member of the foundation staff.****
>
> **

Hi Tim and everyone on the list -
I was actually one who gave them input that I wouldn't use a generic email
address to report anything as serious as harassment, because of wanting to
control who knew what about the incident and knowing the person I was
reporting to. Hopefully that works well for others.

I'm still reading it all the way through but I think this is just what we
needed.

Thanks,
Anne