[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member Director Elections

Boris Renski brenski at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 9 17:53:00 UTC 2013

I agree with Thierry and have mentioned this during the last board meeting.
I don't think there is anything fundamentally wrong with the election
process itself. We should just focus on pruning inactive foundation members
and creating a sensible, minimal barrier to voter eligibility.

Is there anyone who does not agree with this?