[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member Director Elections

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Oct 8 10:21:01 UTC 2013

I was undecided on the 4-vs-8 option... Some members in the election do want to express strong support for a single candidate and this change would limit their ability to express themselves as they wish.

We saw a significant improvement in the vote spread during the 2nd election compared to the first. I think we'll see further improvements this time round as well with the foundation membership growing and becoming more aware of the nature of the community.

Tim