[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack core and interoperability -> Meeting 11/20 in SFO

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Nov 12 22:46:05 UTC 2013

+1

We want wide inclusion and also need to organize so we don't waste a lot of people's time.

I think it's important to be transparent that we're getting organized.

I understand the urgency and desire for involvement.   We took a lot of small steps to get here and I expect that we'll follow the same approach.

Rob

From: Joshua McKenty [mailto:joshua at pistoncloud.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:27 PM
To: Mark McLoughlin
Cc: Hirschfeld, Rob; fungi at yuggoth.org; Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com; foundation at lists.openstack.org; openstack-tc at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack core and interoperability -> Meeting 11/20 in SFO

Ironically, the goal of this meeting is to address a lot of what you're asking for - wiki page, mailing list, schedule and doodles for meetings, logistics around using IRC, etc. As Rob pointed out, this isn't the kickoff - it's just he and I attacking the logistics.

I love the idea of having some TC folks involved, too.
--

Joshua McKenty
Chief Technology Officer

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."