[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack core and interoperability -> Meeting 11/20 in SFO

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Tue Nov 12 21:26:34 UTC 2013

Ironically, the goal of this meeting is to address a lot of what you're asking for - wiki page, mailing list, schedule and doodles for meetings, logistics around using IRC, etc. As Rob pointed out, this isn't the kickoff - it's just he and I attacking the logistics.

I love the idea of having some TC folks involved, too.
--

Joshua McKenty
Chief Technology Officer

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."