[OpenStack Foundation] April 14th board meeting

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun May 26 19:14:14 UTC 2013

Regardless of some minor phrasing improvements, I feel that Mark's blog contributes hugely to communication with the community and
accessibility to the board.

I would strongly encourage this communication channel to continue in a very similar fashion to the past few board. It contributes to
our goals of transparency and is always a good read :-)

Tim