[OpenStack Foundation] April 14th board meeting

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Sun May 26 01:20:29 UTC 2013

A beautiful summary, and appreciated - however; as much as I hate to be
"that guy", I believe the purpose of the board approval for Jonathan's
"unofficial recap" was to have a single, semi-official record of the
meeting prior to any blogging free-for-all. I believe board policy is still
to forego any commentary on the meeting until either Jonathan's notes, or
the official board minutes, are published.

As a more serious note - we should refrain from ANY description of what was
discussed during executive session - whether it was restated afterwards or
not.

Joshua