[OpenStack Foundation] Board Meeting - June 27th

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Jul 1 16:39:51 UTC 2013

On Mon 01 Jul 2013 02:14:17 AM CEST, michael hempel wrote:
> thanks a lot! just wanted to raise this issue as nowadays public
> awareness has been raised about data being unsecure in the cloud...

Whoever says something like 'data is insecure in the cloud' may have a
vague and confused idea of what cloud means. I don't think that the
Board of Directors is the place where confusion about the concept of
cloud needs to be addressed or even discussed.

If you want to contribute to the international debate about security
and privacy in 'clouds' and how OpenStack can improve the situation
you're free to write a blog post. Also, I believe the Marketing mailing
list is open to discuss the strategic messaging for this (and other)

stef