[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member Election Statistics (January 2013)

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sat Feb 9 19:30:26 UTC 2013

I strongly object to the assertion that employment history should be
considered in the way you propose. Having worked with Lauren closely in the
past year, I am surprised at the implication behind your statement.

I worked for IBM for 15 years and found this an excellent experience, I've
moved on to other activities, have good relationships with former colleagues
and fond memories but I was elected to represent the individuals of the
foundation.

I am sure that all other individual directors feel the same.

Tim