[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member Election Statistics (January 2013)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Feb 9 00:28:02 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-08 19:56:34 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> I wouldn't be surprised if this had a bigger impact on turn out
> than anyone realizes.
[...]

Nevermind. I missed that the "Group size: 4999" vs. "5002" meant
there were only three of us eligible to vote in the first election
and not in the second. (Thanks, Lloyd, for pointing this out.) I
hereby retract my assertion that it would have had any statistically
significant impact on the overall reduction in votes cast.
--
Jeremy Stanley