[OpenStack Foundation] Opening up the board mailing list

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 4 16:44:58 UTC 2013

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>> The alternative setup doesn't depend so much on people following a copy
>> rule, so my impression is that it would be more successful in the end ?
>
> You mean Dave's idea? It's certainly fairly close to the requirements I
> laid out, but I don't think Dave is certain mailman can even do that
> much.

Dave's solution looks like the arrangement we have for openstack-tc vs.
openstack-dev, unless I misread him completely. Having lurkers on the IC
list that use the EE list to comment on the discussion... So it's
definitely doable, we've done it once already.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack